All applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
- Willing to submit to initial drug screening once considered for employment
- Have reliable transportation
- Strong work ethic
- Available Monday through Friday 7am – 5pm.
- Supply 3 reliable work references – References will be contacted
- Willing to submit to written and hands on skills test as part of the interview process
Highly considered applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Have flexible availability all days of the week, all hours of the day
- Some to strong knowledge of electrical theory
- 1-3 years experience in the commercial field including pipe bending, MC cable installation, lighting, boom and scissor lift operation
- Strong verbal skills/people skills
- Prior education in the electrical field
Apprentice electricians employed by The Power Source are required to complete apprenticeship training with Associated Builders and Contractors of Indianapolis. Costs will be paid by the company assuming the apprentice maintains at least a 3.0 GPA. Employee compensation will be based upon the guidelines set forth by Associated Builders and Contractors and the State of Indiana Dept. of Labor. These classes are “only” the minimum required. We seek only highly motivated individuals looking to continually educate themselves in the electrical industry. Serious applicants only please!
To request an application: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org